What Our Customers Saying
Minnesota's Concrete Leveling Solutions, If you have a sinking concrete, sidewalk, patio, garage, driveway - We can raise it!
Concrete Driveway Repair - If you have uneven or sunken sections of your driveway, you’ve got options other than tearing it out and replacing it. Concrete driveway slabs can present a variety of problems due to soil settling, ground water issues, rodent burrowing and more. And, even though concrete is one of the most durable construction materials there is, without proper maintenance or repair, it will deteriorate over time. Use our concrete lifting procedure for your sunken concrete.
Sunken concrete worsens with each season as the lower concrete piece collects water. This results in soil erosion between and below the concrete pieces. The freeze and thaw of one winter-summer cycle suffices to move and break entire concrete sidewalk slabs.
At Concrete Leveling Solutions, we know what needs to be done to get your concrete level and keep it that way for years to come, we use the best available technology and technics for concrete raising and leveling.
CLS is your local Kasson, MN concrete leveling contractor.
• Cost Effective: Concrete Driveway Repair is typically about half the cost of replacing the concrete. Ultimately, the cost of raising or stabilizing concrete is a direct reflection of how much leveling material the project will require.
• Time: Ready to use immediately.
• Clean Work Environment: No concrete or grout splatter and no wash down needed. No heavy equipment driving through landscaping.
• Smaller Holes: Polyurethane concrete raising requires nearly invisible ⅝” holes (size of a dime) drilled and the process calls for considerably fewer holes than traditional mudjacking. Minimal patchwork needed.
• Lightweight: The Polyurethane material will never lose density, is permanent and weighs only about two pounds per cubic foot, compared to traditional mudjacking material which weighs on average 100 lbs per cubic foot.
• Adaptable: Foamjection polyurethane foam is a top-of-the-line material, designed specifically for different concrete applications. It allows us to easily adjust our approach to your needs.
• Environmentally Friendly: Foamjection foam leaves the smallest carbon footprint in comparison to ALL other concrete lifting polyurethanes.
• Void Fills: This process involves the injection of a dual liquid material underneath the slab through penny-sized holes drilled in the concrete. Once injected beneath the concrete, the polyurethane expands to fill the voids and compact the soil around the voids.
If you have concrete that’s no longer level, there’s a faster, cleaner, cost-effective alternative to mudjacking and concrete replacement; the answer is professional concrete lifting and leveling with PolyFoam Injection. Concrete settlement is a common problem for residential and commercial properties in the Kasson, MN. Sunken cracked concrete walkways, driveways, steps and indoor concrete flooring don’t get better on their own. They become serious safety hazards and should be addressed quickly to avoid further sinking. Lifting concrete back to its initial level will restore its usability and preserve your property value.
Now is the perfect time to get your concrete leveled – Contact the Kasson, MN area concrete driveway repair contractor for your FREE estimate! Our easy concrete leveling process costs roughly half that of concrete replacement. We’ll be glad to come to your property and provide you with an estimate and explain the Foamjection process in person to you. With its cost-effectiveness and the ability to use your walk, patio or driveway immediately, Foamjection is a great choice for fixing your concrete.
The polyurethane foam we use to complete repairs will last indefinitely – through your lifetime and well beyond. It cures within minutes as a solid, impermeable structure that adheres directly to the concrete. It is not susceptible to fracture or failure.
Foam injections cure in 15 minutes compared to a full day for mudjacking. It’s less invasive because it requires smaller and fewer drilling holes. It’s stronger, doesn’t retain moisture or pollute the environment, and can reach areas that are inaccessible to mudjacking Lightweight: The Polyurethane material will never lose density, is permanent and weighs only about two pounds per cubic foot, compared to traditional mudjacking material which weighs on average 100 lbs per cubic foot. Adaptable: Foamjection polyurethane foam is a top-of-the-line material, designed specifically for different concrete applications. It allows us to easily adjust our approach to your needs. Environmentally Friendly: Foamjection foam leaves the smallest carbon footprint in comparison to ALL other concrete lifting polyurethanes.
The greatest advantage to raising and leveling concrete with polyurethane foam compared to replacement is cost. While the price for each job varies, a good rule of thumb is that raising and leveling concrete is usually around 50%-80% less than cost of replacement! Don’t Replace it, Raise it! Foamjection saves your concrete slab from being torn out and deposited at a landfill! Foaminjection foams are environmentally friendly, consisting of 39-49% renewable and recycled materials.
Concrete raising lowers your overall costs, sometimes by up to 50% less than replacing the same concrete slabs, and is exponentially quicker in both completion and curing time. Concrete leveling prices depend on the size and condition of the slab and soil conditions. We warranty our work for 3 years, but the reality is that leveling your concrete can last a lot longer than that. As long as the soil or other sub-material under your leveled concrete stays intact, so will your level concrete. Concrete leveling can last for the life of the concrete itself.
Concrete leveling lifts sinking slabs by filling spaces underneath. This process addresses unevenness or water issues. Mudjacking uses a heavy mixture of cement and mud. Poly leveling uses a lightweight polyurethane foam. Both leveling methods tend to cost less than full slab replacement.
In civil engineering, concrete leveling is a procedure that attempts to correct an uneven concrete surface by altering the foundation that the surface sits upon.